Saturday, November 14, 2009

Day 10 (Nov 14)

I have chronic dehydration. Today is the first day of doing the Vaman
Kriya. 1 liter (or two) of saline water for the next 9 days should
clear me up.

I drank the water and tried to purge. No such luck. Hence the
conclusion - chronic dehydration.

So then, I feel very hydrated now. But with all the mucus within me,
my neti pot had to work harder this morning.

Pranayama and a short practice today. I also had a wonderful Thai
massage, very relaxing. Then a bunch of us just stayed by the beach
while Antonija shared her funny escapades in Croatia, always with the
water and her friend in their swimsuits. It was nice just hanging out,
laughing. It amazes me how we are all in this now. Different ages,
different nationalities all wanting to deepen our practice at this
point in time.

Tomorrow is another full day and this week will definitely be tougher.
I wanted to do Reiki tomorrow but might not be able to afterall...

Let's see what answers sleep will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls