Monday, November 23, 2009

Day 18 (Nov 23)

We watched the documentary "Doing Time, Doing Vipassana" It's remarkable how much the journey inward can make a difference. Today, my journey inward during my practice was fruitful. I was centered, serious but playful, light, smiling inside. The intensity rings through these mild "sensations" in my body but I acknowledge the millimeters of spaces being freed within me, opening me a little more, releasing quietly. In this life, I may have hurried too much and the slowness of my learning and unlearning is sometimes the only lesson I need.

Today, we focused on adjustments for Janusirsasana A and Marichyasana A and we're starting our sessions on leading restorative classes.

I pray for vibrant confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls