Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day 16 (Nov 21)

I spent the whole morning just reading the materials (and finishing three bowls of muesli with yogurt and honey, a cup of coffee, and two buckwheat pancakes). I got a copy of Adi Sankara's Yoga Taravali from the shop in honor of the history that has brought me here and that will be my companion to bed tonight. I did not go sightseeing nor shopping. I just did not have the drive for it.

I fell asleep to John Scott doing his primary series after lunch and woke up as if I had a proper Savasana. Veron and I took a walk to see sights. Mostly, more coconut trees and stray dogs (I'm a bit scared of stray growling dogs...) Feels like I'm in one of the barrios back home.

All in all, it was a good day to catch up on my reading and remembering.

Today, I am a witness of Pramana Viparyaya Vikalpa Nidra Smrtayaha (1.6)

Before going back to the room, I had a cup of chocolate cashews and raisins. It's not good to suppress these things. :)

Tomorrow, I get to do my assisting. Group D. I hope it goes well. I am actually happy to be back on my mat.

I wonder if it's possible to ask for a one-on-one yoga session... I wonder if I can ask for another leave so I can attend the Pranayama session in January...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls