Sunday, November 15, 2009

Day 11 (Nov 15)

Another intense practice. I did not do my vaman kriya today. I will do
it tomorrow. I need to get over my mental hang ups - mostly of the
first five months of pregnancy.

We had our anatomy class learning about our pelvis and hips today. It
was a good class. Neil is a great teacher. Funny, very demanding, but
he spends time with the students and answers as much questions as he
can.

The rest of the afternoon was spent doing karma yoga. Ours was picking
up trash by the beach. Such a shame that even here there's trash along
the beach. My big karma yoga today though is giving up the Reiki
session I wanted so much to attend so I can pay for my brother's
tuition. Oh to be the eldest sister. I want to be upset at my parents
but I won't. This is my karma.

Instead, I will say a prayer for prosperity and health and send it
their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls