Friday, November 13, 2009

Day 9 (Nov 13)

We talked about my great nemesis in Anatomy today. My hamstrings. I
will practice reciprocal inhibition. My soft knees will negotiate. I
will make you my best friend. Just you wait...

Today, we were also taught another chant.

Gurur Brahma Gurur Vishnuhu
Gurur Devo Maheshwaraha
Gurussakshat Parabrahma
Tasmai Sri-Gurave Namaha

The teacher is Brahma ( the creator)
Vishnu (the preserver)
And Shiva (the destroyer)
He is the Supreme Himself.
To Him I bow.

We had a good restorative session in the evening. It's just what I
needed after an intense ashtanga session this morning.

After dinner, I spoke with Neil at the shop looking for a good
pranayama reference. I am getting rich with books!

I will rest well tonight. Vaman kriya will be waiting for me when I
wake up...


Sent from my iPhone 3G
Powered by Globe Telecom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls