Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 2 (Nov 6)

Day 2 (Nov 6)

I like my room mate, Veronique. Beautiful French lady. I want to
practice my kindergarten French on her but I'm too embarassed. I
always remind her to stop giving our neighbors a free show. She's
cool, sails when she's not doing yoga. And she doesn't mind the mess.
I think she may mind that I wake up so early though.

We're on our lunch break before Pranayama and already I am brimming
with bliss. I love this place because it feels and looks like home and
is exactly how I want my Shala to be. The weather is gorgeous, the
people friendly.

I am still recovering from the morning practice. Paul is a wonderful
teacher. I love his dry humor. He told not to die in my Utthita
Parshvakonasana. Hehe. I found it funny. It was! Maybe I am
starstruck. I am always starstruck. It's because I find awesome
people, well, awesome. And I appreciate being around them.

The morning practice was not easy. Surya namaskaras in slow motion. I
am reminded about how thankful I am to have been taught by wonderful
teachers back home. Someday soon....
No one could speak after the session. Maybe it's because our voices
were overshadowed by our screaming hamstrings.

Paul practiced after our session. I watched to learn. I can't believe
it. I am here. In this moment. In this time.
Just like I was in the happiest times of my life. Life is just
beautiful.


Sent from my iPhone 3G
Powered by Globe Telecom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls