Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day 13 (Nov 17)

I woke up at 1 a.m. to the sound of Veron's phone and could not go back to sleep. I shone the light of my mobile phone on Paul doing the asanas on the practice card and tried to calm myself to sleep. Too many thoughts.

Today, I actually felt my skull shine with Kapalabhati. That's my shining highlight in Pranayama. We did Mysore today and I have a long way to go. I think I should stop at Bhujapidasana for now. After class, I was able to slot myself for Colon Hydrotherapy. Self Discovery - I do not like expelling things deep within me. Not my Vaman, not even crap. Even as I think about it now, I feel like crying. I thought I was over the "cry inside, keep the pain and do not bother anyone" attitude.

This could be my period hormones which I got today (found out right before my hydrotherapy. God likes to joke around with me this way because I'm such a good sport...). If this isn't my hormones, this could be my meltdown.

Here it is, Neil, I'm on a 24-hour meltdown on Day 13. And there is another thing that I cannot say, this one crazy citta vritti. Crap. Even my brain needs a hydrotherapy.

Who reads this anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls