Thursday, November 26, 2009

Day 20 (Nov 25)

I love Pranayama. Imagine that. I really do. We had a very interesting discussion on this and as with our usual sessions with Paul, I'm just drinking in all the learning. He gave us a sheet to assess the Pranayama practice we will take with us back home. He has been doing pulse readings during our sessions. I wonder what else he can read when he takes our pulse.

I think it's wonderful that he has a guru to learn from and connect deeply. For the serious students, this is a gift. I wanted to talk to him and Neil about being "adopted" as a more long term student but I have not gotten the chance to do so.

I really want to go to Tiwariji's two week workshop in January. How do I do this?

Practice was good today. I've been placed happily in my shell in Supta Kurmasana.

I also finally swam in the sea. Tomorrow, I teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls