Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 24: No Escape

We are now up to 8am and Sharath placed me on the first row despite the stage being empty for a while.
I felt the lightness return. I did my backbends on the floor and when I came up, there he was. Right in front of me.

I bowed my head. I am sorry about yesterday.

I know. You cannot escape like that. I'm watching you, that's why I'm here now. You do.

A string of sentences. He stood right in front of me as I dropped back and came up thrice. Then he held me for crossed arms.

I am truly amazed at how he manages to pay attention to each person in such a full shala, with students coming and going for 7 hours straight from early morning till close to noon.
***
Gela is leaving and we spent the afternoon together...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls