Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 23: Heaviness

I woke up with a heavy head and felt my joints aching with the flu that won't leave. Sharath called for Philippines but no one wanted the stage. I normally would be fine there except I was fighting this fever.

I took the stage. Soraya was across me. For the first time since I got here, I needed a spritzer for Garbha Pindasana. I moved through the tenderness and heaviness. I did seven backbends on the floor, thinking to get up then begin dropping back but the pounding in my head resisted.

After practice, I was by the door and sought out Sharath.

You not crossing....(he said a lot more). He was smiling but serious.

I motioned my hand to touch my neck. Fever...I bowed my head.

That afternoon, we went to the shala then went for Chai and cookies at Karen's place. My head still felt heavy but it was relaxing spending time with the ladies especially as Gela is about to leave.

In the evening, I did my Reiki self treatment. I needed Light for this heaviness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls