Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 19: Time to Rest (With My Lion)

And that's exactly what I did. I did have very nice chats with Salma then with Lisa in the morning at the rooftop over Chai.

For the rest of the day, it was just me and my Simha (the only wall decor in my room).  I didn't really notice until today. I took a photo of the photo and it turned out strangely realistic, as if I was in a jeep on a safari trip. 

* * *
Here are some symbolism meanings I picked up from the Web 
www.whats-your-sign.com/symbolic-meaning-of-lions.html

In Hinduism, the lion is an avatar (embodiment or personification) of Vishnu.

In Buddhism, the Buddha sits upon the lion as a throne of consistency, strength and wisdom.

When the lion comes to us it is a sign for us to step into our natural birthright of power. Each of us is born powerful and divine. The lion reminds us of this.

Other messages the lion shares with us:

❤ Hold your head high – even in times of conflict – conduct yourself with dignity
❤ Stand tall, remember your birthright of power
❤ Perhaps it's time to show your authority (not in a dominating way) but lead others with a loving heart
❤ It may be time to defend something that is dear to your heart – defend it fiercely if you must.
❤ Have courage, have faith.
***
I hear you roar, my friend. I'm listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls