Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 20: The Last Ten Days

Time moves faster as we near the end of a trip and so I am counting as if beginning. This is the first of the last ten days.

I did not practice today to give my body time to rest on ladies' holiday. My day was marked in meals - from Nagarathna's to Green Leaf and Darshprakash, with a side trip to Loyal World and Mahalakshmi.

The "Philippine Team" had dinner with Govinda. It's been a while since we saw him. He seems younger, with his hair growing out.

Thinking about the past days and the coming days, I am feeling quieter here, taking everything in, truly just flowing. Except when I've taken a bit too much Chai, I feel like a quiet heart with big happy eyes, working on opening more and more.

Here's a photo from today's breakfast. The ultimate fruit platter - pomegranate, green raisins, green grapes, black grapes, strawberry, melon, guava, chico, orange, apple, dried figs, papaya, piƱa, bananas... I may have missed a couple more.
There were almonds and cashews, too and a dollop of homemade yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls