Thursday, February 16, 2012

Day 17: Emptying the Cup

We now have an 8.30 start time although I wasn't sure. I stayed at the back in case we misunderstood. I'll just slip quietly out the door if he sends me out.

You, Philippine.... He was looking at me still saying something but I was a bit too flustered to understand.

Me? I stood up, looked at my sisters,
Ano daw?
Ikaw daw. Go!

So I went. Up the stage again. It's okay. I practiced and loved it.

I know I am healing something. It's more than these afternoon fevers, or my sore throat (please, no pun). I am liquefying, washing away, flooding inside.

The cup must be empty to be filled. Who said that again?

While waiting for my soul to rehydrate. Here's what I have for my body. Three of these now, after practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls