Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday thoughts on Synchronicity.

We must be in a state of perpetual love. Always. 

I am at awe at the gifts presented to me at this very important time. Govinda, who I love, has been here for the past 2 weeks. He brought in earthquakes and heavy rains but he will leave behind wild sunshine. Maybe with him, he will be carrying a little bit too much of Manila. 

In the days he was here, I spent time with Tesa, my soul sister, and my beautiful Bliss Yoga family. I had an amazing time in Tali last weekend. I am now catching the remaining days of Jessica Blanchard and my Yoga Manila family, so happy that I am able to spend time practicing with them. I am just missing Jon. I wish he was here.

The past weeks have been (re)discoveries of the gift of my yoga practice, the gift of friendship (as well as humanity) in our community. Next week, I will be off to Thailand to be with Paul and my YT family.

This is Synchronicity. This is the Universe "rolling in ecstasy at my feet".  This is God providing for me "my cup overfloweth".

It is a beautiful time of rest and reflection. I am feeling attuned, grateful, in love and ready to give. I am ready to give.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls