Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 8 (Aug 21): Starting 21

I have been here for one full week now. It is also the beginning of my 21 Day Process for Reiki, falling incidentally on the 21st.
I woke up early to be by the beach and visualize my attunements. I also am doing self healing especially as my shoulders have begun to open more. My throat feels parched and slightly sore so I am taking a bit of fresh ginger and water now. I am sending more Reiki out into the world and then into my practice.

* * *

Pranayama was beautiful. I reached 12 breaths somehow. Asana was not as connected. I felt very tired and I had to take Savasana.

I'm trying to understand this low energy today. Is it because of my 21 day process?
For some reason, I am drinking more water...

In the afternoon, we met Baddha Konasana again. One of my most favorite poses. Paul was wonderfully recounting his journey of Baddha Konasana and his mantra on allowing the hips to open. He also told us his story of his lost lotus. The Yoga process is one that allows us to celebrate and be humbled.

I hope tomorrow's practice brings me the gift of lightness.

Here's Paul... And also my princess practicing with me before I left for YT...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls