Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 11 (Aug 24): Love Song

Overcast. I wanted to see the monk walking but it is drizzling now. I did get to see three dogs at the pool area. There was an alpha dog bullying two other dogs. I got one of the frightened dogs to sit with me.


I did end up seeing the monk almost belatedly but I wasn't able to take good photographs. Just this as he walked on...

Practice was good. Paul wants me to do drop backs on my own now and just work on coming back to standing. I need to practice Bakasana B. We're also going much faster with Sankhya now. More than half way through so hopefully we will finish all 70 slokas.

For the asana session, Paul made us do some restorative poses for backbends (with music!) Oh there are days I just love practicing with music. Then he put on a Adele's cover for The Cure's Love Song (one of my favorite songs). A great version for passive heart opening.
Paul explaining...
  
  



Last night, I dreamed I could see people's auras and touch them.

whenever i'm alone with you
you make me feel like i am home again
whenever i'm alone with you
you make me feel like i am whole again
whenever i'm alone with you
you make me feel
like i am young again
whenever i'm alone with you
you make me feel like i am fun again
however far away i will always love you
however long i stay i will always love you
whatever words i say i will always love you
i will always love you

whenever i'm alone with you
you make me feel like i am free again
whenever i'm alone with you
you make me feel like i am clean again
however far away i will always love you
however long i stay i will always love you
whatever words i say i will always love you
i will always love you

(The Cure)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls