Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 7 (Aug 20): Reiki 3

So yes, I finally completed Reiki 3. It was a beautiful day to have it and for this round, I was on my own. I will be spending time to think about how I can plant the seeds to grow this. Right now, I'm letting the day settle.


Reiki has given me purpose for the flow I feel from my hands. It has been a peacefully magical journey for me and the people I love who ask and accept this light.

It was a slow unraveling for me just like the unraveling of Yoga.

I feel I prepared for the session well with 7 (yes, 7) buckwheat pancakes, 2 glasses of carrot, celery and apple juice and a mango lassi in between.

Of course, for dinner, I ate the corn salad and got ready for 2 rounds of steaming.

Tonight, I will send Reiki energy to as many people I love.


Lineage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls