Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 6 (Aug 19): Swaha

Power was out this morning. I kept waking up throughout the night to sounds, imagined, I think. I'm not sure though.

It's a Friday. We had a fire ceremony and we were to do a "light" version of Primary. No jump backs and jump throughs. Instead, we were to do Savasanas in between sets of poses and come very very connected to each pose, activating feet, hands, bandhas, taking in more than five full breaths. It was very intense.

I've been eating a bit more than the past days and have been toying with the idea of a detox.

For the Sankhya lessons, I sit across Paul. We're already on the 12th sloka of our text and I'm enjoying the lesson. It's very academic, true, but it's just a gift to appreciate all the materials available in deepening this practice.

I loved Paul's class as well. We're getting deeper into the second half of Primary as a set up for various second series poses.

I want to take photos of tattoos of the people here. Just want to have a new set of photos for this round...
For now though, here's my photo of the day.

Swaha....

Hail! So be it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls