Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Saturday Mornings and Thursday Night Dharma

I wrote this entry some Saturdays back. As I end this tiring day, feeling somewhat feverish and thinking about my dharma, let me post this unedited note...

I look forward to Saturday mornings. I wake up early so I can practice and assist Jon in his Mysore class. I love that I am slowly working my way towards my dharma and I can feel pieces of me shine at the thought of doing something I love.

I will begin to teach in the office too and I am thinking of whether to go for an Ashtanga introduction or a more restorative flow for the coming Thursday nights.

Soon enough, I will be teaching kid's yoga and pre-natal, as well. But my dream is to help the breast cancer survivors heal their broken hearts... I remember raising my hands in prayer for the first time, weeks after the  surgery.

Now, all I need is faith and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls