Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 17 (Sept 6)

My last fire ceremony for these 2 weeks. Paul put in extra milk and herbs. He said he would make it extra special. I dressed in all white. It was difficult to leave. It is always difficult to leave YT. I embraced my teacher with questions on what to do next and how. I did not ask them. I will see him in December. By then, I may tell him about the beautiful answers handed to me. At this point, I trust the Divine absolutely. I know the road will lead me to teach, travel, write. I said thank you (profusely but I feel, still, not sufficiently).
I am in an eternal state of thankfulness.


I queued to check-in my bag at Samui airport, running somewhat late. I love the Samui Airport. Wooden bridges, quaint shops, lotus ponds, free danish pastries and coffee. It was a short flight to Bangkok. I was going to wait there a while. I shopped for gifts to bring home and ate my vegetarian meal by myself with a yoga book while waiting for my flight. To remind me of this journey, I got an OM necklace.

As I neared the gate, I was reminded one last time of what the 2 weeks were about. Narasimha recounted this story.

The Churning of the Milk Ocean

It was the Asuras vs. Devas (not Chanel vs. Gucci)


When Allan picked me up, guess who he surprised me with... My beautiful Lakshmi present. A sign of beautiful things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls