Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 14 (Sept 3)

I love how we were given each other to clear the mists...


I few more days and I'll be leaving YT. This journey is something I truly needed. It has given me more clarity for the things I want to accomplish - and that is to pursue this path. I do not know yet how the corporate setting will fit, if at all. As an option, I would like to focus more on people's individual wellness. But I am truly ready to let all of that go so I can teach full time, travel and write. That's my purpose. I've known this even as a child.

Today, we had more people at the fire ceremony. I am happily completing this morning devotion. Paul asked me during one of the ceremonies if I went to church. I said yes. I told him I could not express my love and thankfulness enough to that Great One who we've claimed in various forms, from the view of our own very limited minds. For me, all the beautiful ceremonies, songs, praises, and chants would not be enough to express how deeply I love God.

Ishwara Pranidhana.

In practice today, something new has shifted. I was able to make better Chakrasanas and a longer headstand. I worked my way through the new poses and I feel the shifts are happening faster and faster. I was very energized after practice.

Last night, I dreamed of Paul and this morning he sat with Michelle and me. He asked if we've known each other before. No but it does seem like we've been friends for a very long time. Kindred, he says. Yes. Definitely. Paul knows about connections. He truly connects on the more subtle levels but today he seemed so tangible to us - just sharing everyday stories. We had a lot of laughter. He is a great teacher and his spending time with us outside of the shala for a shared meal is such a wonderful highlight.

Michelle and I swam in the sea during lunch time and tried to learn a few German phrases from 10-year old Luna, had coconut gelato and then went for our chanting and lecture. Then we had our steam and swim and sharing session with Amra. We got a whole plate of pineapple upside down cake and our Friday night drink - Watermelon juice! We talked of our plans and pains and cities and dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls