Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Blessings, blessings..

My heart has learned to sing louder. The next morning after coming home from YT, I woke up with mantras in my heart and went to the terrace for gratitude, forgiveness and guidance. I got my first pleasant surprise for the day when I got to the office.

Today, I went to the terrace again to be thankful, forgiving and humble in asking for help.  In the middle of my 3rd meeting, I checked my other phone and saw a text from Jon (which he sent at 8:30 a.m.!) He asked if I can sub for Connie. I replied hoping it was not too late. When we are called, we say yes and so I did. Without my change of clothes and much mental preparation, I said yes. Trust that things will work out. I was able to leave by 5 p.m., hail a cab, get the last shirt and shorts from the little sports shop in Shang (mismatched prints, as they are).

This is another dream come true for me...to teach a class in Yoga Manila. I had nine students. I thought quietly, 108 = 1 + 8 = 9 (they were 8 initially, one came in late).... I had the most amazing time of quiet recognition.

The fish is finally in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls