Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 15 (Sept 4)

We had our last chanting and lecture today. For the past few days, we've had these in the "outside shala". Saturday breakfast at YT is wonderful --The best buckwheat pancakes. I put butter and honey on them and a siding of jam.

I feel the tugs in my heart as I know it's almost time to go back. I miss my family dearly but I feel the anxiety brewing as I think of the decisions I want to make, and the uncertainty that comes with it but I will leave these thoughts of tomorrow. I still have today.

We went to Radiance Restaurant for lunch.





In the afternoon, Michelle and I had our usual steam and swim and Paul walked over to have a chat with us. I need to make sure I allot more time for practice when I get home. 21 days of 21 Gayatri and Trayambakam mantras will make in a difference.

The sky did not seem to be a brilliant today and the tides have been very low. They must also be a little sad at the thought of not sharing the coming days with us...
We are always in contact with the stable state in us. This produces hope and hope produces the state of Samadhi. Do not be afraid of change. - Narasimha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls