Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Healing over the Holidays

My wounds are healing slowly. Or maybe quickly. It gets a dose of Reiki everyday. The scabs will make for some interesting Christmas portraits.

I have printed out the schedules for Mysore and will practice 6 times a week starting 2010. I need to practice with Yoga Manila to be in their apprenticeship program. Maybe I can try out in other studios as well...just to get started on the teaching. I will start a corporate program as well. I will work out the details over the holidays.

Sunday, December 20, 2009
Walking wounded.

I have a scrape on my face that looks like Australia.

This was because I fell on the left side of my face on carpet as abrasive as steel wool as I was getting out of Bhujapidasana. I also have scrapes below my nose and the left side of my upper lip is swollen and bruised inside.

It is 5 days before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls