Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Day 27 (Dec 2)

Oh, my beloved full moon.

Today was unbelievable. It started normal. We started with Pranayama, Day 2 of Bastrika. We had a led session in the morning (practical exam of Group 5) and then had the oral exams. I think did fairly well (the lower I, that is...), almost stumbled over two asanas but I did remember all of them. We practice everyday and I slept with Paul's practice card afterall...

Then the monks came. It's Yoga Thailand's anniversary and they came from the far end of the beach to bless the place. There was chanting and familiar food. I love being Southeast Asian, no matter what anyone says. I took photos and I will post my favorite ones here after this.

I could barely eat lunch from crazy nerves and fatigue but I had a cup of cappuccino, just to sizzle them a bit more. Just for today. God made coffee beans for days like these.

We had another led session (Group 6). Heimo did a great job. Prana powers work! He believes my pranic energy is super strong. Hehe. Well, why not?

We then had our written exam. I think I was able to get more than 50% correct. We will know tomorrow. My asana practice did not end though. Anna did a re-take of the teaching exam from the morning and she asked me to join her. Gladly. My heart broke to see her crying but she took it well. Session 3 of the day. She made it so I am happy.

I finally took a shower after all my jumping around, called A., and stayed in the dining hall with Elea and the gang, just silently drinking in the day and taking solace among ourselves.

Then the dancing began. Dancing, glorious dancing.
Then the pool throwing happened. Of course.

Well hello, my beloved full moon, I missed you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls