Thursday, December 10, 2009

5 Days Since...

It's been five days since I left Koh Samui. I attended my led ashtanga class this week and struggled a bit because I was told to keep my hips facing forward in Virabhadrasana and I was placed lower than 90 degrees in janusirsasana and was told to keep my sit bones down in marichyasana. I miss Paul. I miss Neil.

I'm still trying to see how to fit my entire routine in my work days without having to wake up at 3 am though. I miss Yoga Thailand.

The next two weeks will be a series of Christmas parties. Last night was the first one for me. Still not eating meat. Still a vegetarian. I have been having strange sensual dreams (even if I have not done Tratak). It's the energy reaching out to me, I guess. So strange...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls