Monday, May 18, 2015

Radical Changes

That is what needs to happen. I feel it now. Radical changes. Not so much in the circumstance, but in the ways I am growing.

I need a full life that allows everything that matters to happen. Here are the lessons from the mat that need to happen outside of it. 

Ground more solidly from the root. 
"Do not go too far, too fast."
Do not take on more than you are ready for.
Breathe. Really breathe into the places that need it the most.
Be strong on your hands. (Pressing the hands doesn't mean straightening the arms).

---
I need to put myself more out there without fear.
I embrace the limitations I now have because I know they will one day disappear.
I am not afraid to be my entire self. I will stop cowering.



Radical balance. 

I am tired of being in the shadows and believing I belong there.

Serve wholeheartedly from wherever you are, in all ways you know how, from all the gifts you have been given. Serve from all your dimensions, regardless of the lack you or anyone else might perceive. Do not over analyse, but more importantly, do not be fazed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls