Monday, May 18, 2015

Day 11 (November 23): Betelnut Cafe

Sunday at Samadi Bali. Of course, the day begins with practice. Yude brought his amp today to play during the Sunday market. Seems to not be as busy as the previous one. Maybe because Jacques and Lente and some of the kids aren't here...

For some reason, I felt so tired today that as I lay in bed, I wanted to almost beg off from my dinner with Marika. She was feeling tired too so we ended up going to Betelnut Cafe. I liked the veggie burger and the burritos. Rather than go to Deus, we ended up going back to my place and we talked for another 5 hours.  I am amazed at the things we all go through alone and in the best moments find someone with whom you can share stories. This time next week, our days will be vastly different from these. We will be in different places and we will make decisions.

In the outpouring of citta vrittis, we find friendships. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls