Monday, May 18, 2015

November 25

One of the things I love about this place is the chance to be together and catch the funniest conversations in the eating area.  Aside from the post practice group, I also have the "work" group here. Strangely enough, everyone here is working in design, communications, marketing, creative production. There's the team putting together stuff for this space, two freelancers and there's me. We sit and work together in the afternoon post practice for a couple of hours. I am inspired to work this way and feeling so much that push to take another monumental leap in another direction.

Today's practice is the last one with Simon and Rose. Damien arrived yesterday night and practiced behind me in the shala. So much movement going on at this crossroad. I am watching myself quietly too.

In the afternoon, I showed Yude my version of Moon River. Unfortunately, Cat Power's Sea of Love and Sade's Sweetest Gift isn't ready yet. I guess this will have to be self taught. But I can tune my Yudelele now - ADG / CEA. So that's good.

I hope I didn't disturb Pol and Matt too much with the longest ever version of the classic. Soon enough, I will be a pro. :)

The days are good. And life is good. My last few days in Bali.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls