Monday, May 18, 2015

Nov 27

On my second to the last day here, I finally am coming back into my practice reintroducing the 2nd series... Laghu is still on leave but that's fine. We will take all the time we need. My strength continues to grow.

It started to rain hard here in Samadi. The downpour feels something like how I feel inside and after, the air seems cleaner and the sky is clearer.

Today too, I had my very first cranio sacral therapy with Jacques and it was very interesting. I got sensations of waves and rocking and colors. Over the past days, there has been more compassion and forgiveness in this space. I had finished reading Radical Forgiveness, too.

For dinner, Marika, Damien and I headed to Green Ginger. Surprisingly, I slept so well.

I know I am ready to go home. I do not know where I am in my LifeWork process though. I am just trusting...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls