Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Day 1: Re-learning (and it never ends)


Ah, my poor neglected blog. In the advent of micro-blogging and Instagram, I have not been diligent in posting here. It takes time and thought and while I've had much the of latter, I was rather protective of the former.

Yet here I am again.

Since I started this blog and recommitted to my yoga practice, I have been taking time off every year to visit teachers - mostly in Thailand and finally in India, to learn and to experience the dimensions of my practice. For the past year, I stayed home and I have been fortunate to have beautiful teachers come to Manila.

My life took strange turns and this then was naturally reflected in my practice. This is what would appropriately be hash tagged as #Throwback2009, I am relearning everything that I was given because somewhere along the way, I evolved, took on more, took on less.

This practice of Yoga and Life has given me today, the beginning of re-learning. This time in Samadi Bali. I am so thankful to my husband for allowing this to unfold even in my own uncertainty. I am in the company of beautiful teachers - Simon and Rose and they are making me remember everything I seem to have lost along the way

I have some beautiful notes in a notebook on things I am learning. I do not know why I am not writing them here. Maybe it is also a reflection of what I am today, fragmented. I am not distraught though. I am just allowing the pieces to come back together.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls