Sunday, October 17, 2010

This week...

What a week! It is raining hard as I write this entry. Juan is here....

The work week in the corporate jangali has become more stressful but from the moment Monday set in, I was looking forward to the beginnings of a dream come true - I now have my own Thursday class and I was gifted with one student for that first session.

I want to relish that first time in the midst of my many roles. I prayed for this part of the journey to happen and now that it is here, I want to acknowledge its presence even as I am caught in so much busy world stuff. It's true - nothing puts things in perspective like a downpour. The storm is here. I don't have a nanny now,  there's corporate and domestic work piled up over the weekend, I hosted a happy dinner for my friends despite the lack of pair of hands and spent time playing and taking care of the kids. Tonight, I will squeeze in some work and quality time with the hubby. Somehow, I will.

There's so much on my mind for the coming week and I am thinking of how my life should begin to shift so there is more space for love. I am thinking of how to go about this. In my heart I know what to do.

Let the beauty of what you love be what you do - Rumi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls