Thursday, October 7, 2010

Awe and Gratitude

I feel so very blessed today. Despite the heavier than usual traffic along EDSA. Despite the long work day and the longer list of things to do...

At the end of the day, though I was late for our meeting, Connie gave me such beautiful news:

I am officially part of the Yoga Manila family!

I am at awe and I know because it's the silent, magnificent kind of exuberance. The one that recounts the journey to this moment, like seeing that fantastic view from a mountain top. My heart is filled with so much love and gratitude.

My Sweet Lord, how I thank you for your love, for all the seeming obstacles that continue to teach me and the gargantuan ones you flick so easily out of my way. How I thank you for this path and now, the gift to share it.

Hari OM!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls