Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 9 (Aug 29)

Pacasana. Kroucasana. Salabhasana A. Salabhasana B. Bhekasana. Dhanurasana.

Paul is an amazing teacher (amazingly funny, too). Hard core, he says as I blot the blood from a scrape on my left foot which I got from jumping not quite through. He did say to put band-aid though. When I finished the new pose, I looked at him for guidance. I say - What do we do now? And he says - Well, we could go for some coffee, blah, blah, blah. He lightens the otherwise uber serious uddiyanas in us. 

As he moves me lower into the seated poses, he sings Om Mane Padme Hum (a tribute to my tattoo) and to Michelle, he chants, Go Hanuman! (a tribute to hers)...

I also did a photoshoot for my room mate. This is her. Ivana.

After more chanting and a lecture on the Sutras, we had dinner and then our mini concert of chanting with Jack, Jayashree and Narasimha (who held the flashlight). It was beautiful, sweet. We encircled this.



Now to finally sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls