Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 0 (Aug 20)

Up at 4:30 a.m. (Manila Time) I could have gotten the 6-hour stay so I could sleep in longer. But this is the yogi's happy hour, isn't it?


I am steeped in vague familiarity and, strangely enough, total newness. Already, the journey has me riveted. I am already so far away from yesterday and seemingly nearer to nine months ago. I am stepping into my spiral dream.

Just like before yet...

Waiting at Gate B4


You are right, Mr. Heraclitus. We really never step into the same river twice.



Easy Time Resort

After saying hello to YT, I moved to Easy Time Resort (this is where I'm staying for the night). It's a great place for resting, and judging from my constant sneezing, I'll need this day just for that...

I went to YT for lunch and saw old friends from the teacher training course back in November. Simone and Frederick and the family, Owen. The YT staff who warmly greeted me. And Paul and Jutima. I stayed awhile then went back to my room for a nap - a long one because it was 7pm when I woke up.

Dinner was at the nice Pizzeria and Missy was my virtual date. The rain poured after my last bite of eggplant parmigiana and I headed back with an umbrella to my Internet-less room. Time to read.

Tomorrow, I will wake up at 6 and practice at 7. And then I'm moving in my room at YT for Day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls