Sunday, May 26, 2013

Loving my Chakra Chimes

I finally got myself some Woodstock Chimes after two years of thinking about it. I love the sound of chimes and I have different kinds hanging from our terrace but I especially love the quality produced by the brand known "to make the world's best sounding windchime."

These chimes have a sustaining vibration, tuned to a certain scale and have more depth beyond the vibrant clinking of the ones more easily available around the Metro. The rods are filled and not hollow.

For my collection, I got the Chakra Chimes (no surprise!) with seven crystals. It produces a lovely sound. Listen here. If you have some time in your hands, you may want to listen to the other chimes, gongs, bells and instruments too.

Oh, I got a Piccolo Chime as well. On its tag, it says - "...Hang it in a window or on a door knob, then listen...whenever an angel gets its wings you will hear it delicately ring."

I'm listening.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls