Thursday, March 31, 2011

Day 88: He loves me...

Today is special - March 31. My own yogi graduation. As I entered the studio, I was greeted by two basins of floating deep red roses, white roses and floating candles. This may have been for another occasion but I knew somehow this was meant for me too. I would like to believe God sent me roses through the hands of a stranger because today's news called for a quiet celebration. Just between Him and me, for now.

Over the past weeks, more students have been coming to my class. Tonight, though, I got 3 and we did the entire primary series, another sign.

A happy surprise in the morning, a full day at work, and finally at night, 3 students in long stemmed samastitihi, deep red roses and white petals, soft candle light... Lord, when you want to say you love me, you really know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls