Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 80: Tension Headache and The Crown Chakra

This was another tough day. Another 13-hour day. The moon is waning and my cycle days are almost over. My head ached as if someone was squeezing my brain. After finishing one more item on my list, I sat to meditate.

Soham. The mantra came to me gently. The song of the crown chakra. The seat of inspiration. It's amazing to me because, as I ended my last slide, I was thinking of desperately needing inspiration - thinking of that state of love we should all be in. That perpetual state of inspiration that makes us giddy even as we work. I thought of how much I needed that now.

In that space of silence, I was given the answer. Soham. I instinctively took my chakra oracle box and there it was.

Tension headache ebbing, crown chakra rediscovered. I pulled the card of inspiration.

We are what we need. We are what we want.

I am that. Thank you for the reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls