Thursday, May 13, 2010

"These Little Earthquakes"

I ended my practice at 11 pm (again) and I am now winding down. More and more, I find I need less hours of sleep but this all depends on the quality of my Savasana. The past few days, though, they have been so deep, as if something has altered them completely.

There are also so many simultaneous changes to my asanas...Utthita Hasta Padangustasana, Garbha Pindasana, Supta Pandagustasana... The simultaneous palpable shifts are a wonder to me. It is said somewhere that the essence of stars and ours are no different. The shifts in tectonic plates and these movements within must also be connected.

In the words of my childhood muse, I think to myself...Oh, these little earthquakes.
In the Strategy Session this morning, we were told to expect more. Sometimes, I still find it strange that my day job and my life job intersect in the most unexpected places.
Oh, and it is the end of mercury retrograde. Let's start something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls