Friday, February 19, 2010

Vegetarian Planet

Since I will not be buying books for the next 37 days, I'm going to browse my library and rediscover my yogic treasure trove.

Ynigo likes to help me choose books in my favorite bookshops. This one was a winner. The recipes are fantastic and flavorful -- and best of all, most ingredients are available in Pioneer Center and SM Hypermart (or wherever you go for grocery!) From splendid breads to small bites to soups and salads and sides; savory dishes and sweets, the recipes showcase flavors for the foodies of the planet. Alkalinity intact and no animals harmed! 

There are also menus "for occasions big and small", making it easy to put together four-course meals, complete with wine recommendations.

My other favorites:

Simply Vegetarian! by Nancy Mlair
Rose Elliot's Vegetarian Cookery
Yoga Thailand's Healthy Lifestyle Cookbook

Except for the Healthy Lifestyle Cookbook, Ynigo chose all my favorite vegetarian cook books for me. :-)
It's time to truly go green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls