Thursday, October 29, 2009

6 more days...

Well, I am pretty much set for my month long journey. Actually, if you
just let me pick up my razor, a few pairs of undies and my mobile
phone, I'm good to go. Except that since I've been thinking about this
trip, I have a longer list of things to stuff in my little red
samsonite (not the big red barge I used to bring with me in ferries to
China or in three-city Australian trips. Stop laughing, Katzy.)
I am so very excited!
This is the break I've been putting off for almost ten years because
back then maybe I didn't deserve it. Now, after taking my life apart
and rebuilding it, I am doing what I've been meaning to do.
I am so very excited!
I have Sanskrit words swimming in my head. My body is relearning and
my mind's mouth has been duct taped.

Moreso, my bandhas are engaged. My heart is lifted, I have my
blessings to pursue this journey.

I am so very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls