Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My 999 Purchase: The Neti Pot

Over lunch, I went to Healthy Options and got myself a Neti Pot. This after reading The Science of Breath. I will be starting my next reading, Pranayama Beyond Fundamentals. It looks like Oprah's in on this ancient yogic and ayurvedic technique too.

It wasn't so bad once I got over the first few tries. The art is in the tilting of the head. I think my practice was better today. It's always better when breathing is easy.

I intend to do this as part of the daily practice. November is just around the corner....

Read more: http://ancientsecretsnasalcleansing.wordpress.com/

Ancient Secrets Nasal Cleansing Pot for Practice of Neti

  • Clear the nasal passages
  • Remove excess mucus
  • Reduce dust and pollen by cleansing nasal passages
  • Relieve nasal dryness
  • Heavy-duty construction -- dishwasher safe
  • Available in our Original Ceramic Model or our Plastic Travel Model
  • Original Ceramic Model crafted from sturdy lead-free ceramic and coated with food-grade sealant glaze
  • Plastic Travel model crafted from sturdy food-grade HDPE lead-free plastic
  • Advanced design with easy-grip handle, better nozzle seal, balanced for ease of use, concave grip for more assured control, better water chamber for less mess and easier cleaning
  • Patented Design: Patent Number US D481,794S
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Inspirational Lotus Pond

    Singing Bowls