Sunday, July 28, 2013

Y is for Yoga


On this rainy Sunday, I managed to practice and catch up on my reading. While spending time with Yzzy reviewing the alphabet on YouTube (yes to learning interventions!), I was pleasantly surprised to see this. 

Not yo-yo or yak... Y is for Yoga.

During practice this morning, she  was asking me to tell her five things about Yoga (as she pretended to write...)

In between "free breathing with sound,"  I managed the say the following - 

- Yogas citta vritti nirodha
- breath, bandha, drishti
- practice, focus, surrender
- be fully present and aware
- peace, peace, perfect peace

She seemed satisfied with the answers and decided to stop talking to me so I could carry on.

Post practice, here is my reflection:
Before we become heart-centered, we must first know what is truly in our hearts. May it be light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls