Monday, July 22, 2013

Tasmai Sree Gurave Namaha

Bright yet Blurred.

These weeks have been strange and I feel the shifting of something in and around me. Here we are at the beginning of another cycle. Time is a great teacher. So are dreams, but I find the lessons reveal themselves much later.

On Guru Purnima, I dreamed of my teacher. He asked me why I have not come to see him. 
Then I dreamed about what seemed like a train station full of people. I was traveling alone, as I do. I did not lose my way and even as I waited for fear to kick in, it didn't. Then I dreamed I was given a book - Light on Yoga Sutras - because we were reading it in a class and a stranger insisted on giving me a copy even if I had one at home. And then there were scenes of someone saying goodbye to the tombstones of her parents because she was leaving for another town. I cannot remember why but I think it was because of a heartbreak. I do not know who she is.

For my teachers, my dream weavers, my healers -

Guru Brahma Gurur Vishnu
Guru Devo Maheshwaraha
Guru Saakshat Para Brahma
Tasmai Sree Gurave Namaha

Tasmai Sree Gurave Namaha.

Om.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls