Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Day 1. Short Break in the City

It's Arne's last week teaching at Yoga Manila for this round. It's also the first day of my first time ever week long "staycation." For the entire week, I will take my sweet time practicing, taking my time to practice the poses that need deeper attention, no rushing off.

Here's our Monday shot taken by dear Dexter Tan.

Of course, after practice comes the nourishment (read: hunger!) so Kristine, myself and Mr. Espejel started foraging for food. Not quite the food fight you'd expect...

Brunch at Mr. Jones


This was also where I found out about Mayan Astrology. I am apparently a Red Planetary Earth (or was it a White Mirror Spectrum?!) and that my essence is Manifestation (my action is to evolve, and my  goal is to perfect). I am also the middle toe in the left foot. This new piece of information will require lots of additional research so I can do justice to the manual computation Arne did just to get our "zodiac" right.

After all that number crunching and dissecting, we got a bit of pampering at Arne's fantastic find - Nail Tropics at Greenbelt.

Name this pose

That was before I gave another Art of Breathing talk for A-List's Wellness Workshop. That was also before the rains hit the city - #EmongPH. Suddenly the day became so much longer and we were stuck in Ortigas. It's a good thing I was in Chi Spa at Edsa Shang and got my hardworking back a massage.

Ready for Day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls