Sunday, August 5, 2012

Belly Blessed Fest 2012

I had the blessing of covering for lovely prenatal yoga teacher friends - Monica Eleazar-Manzano and Tracy Locsin-Que. Despite the rain, there were many lovely belly blessed families. 

I truly love sharing this practice and am grateful for the joy of teaching three pre & postnatal yoga classes each week. 

What a blessing indeed!


Here are some photos of my little presentation introducing yoga and the beginning of the session, before it rained and my photographer on duty sister took cover. :)




For those interested in prenatal and postnatal yoga, 
here are our contact details (teacher friends and I) :)


Here are some slides from my presentation (that's Michelle Reyes-Navarro doing asana during her pregnancy with beautiful Maxine...)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls