Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Yoga and the Anatomy of Breathing Day 2 (Dec 6)

What a beautiful day. I came in late though and was unable to open the day with the group but caught up just in time for Nauli... my heart for Pranayama grows bigger.

With the inhalation, offer prana to the apana and focus on being rooted.
With the exhalation, offer apana to the prana and shine with your heart.
With proper practice of Pranayama, all diseases are annihilated.
You can see Prana shining through the heart.

In our mysore (and yes, I sore) session, I stayed with Paul's fresh guidance (ground and extend along the 3 planes). I loved the practice. I was also given a new pose - little thunderbolt. Laghu Vajrasana.

In the lecture, we spoke of subtle anatomy. Vayus. We continued to talk about the soft palette cathedral. That aaaahhhh. That wooooow. That hmmmmm....

As my heart continues to open, so do the possibilities. I will pursue pre-natal yoga and that possibility to make a difference even as I keep my corporate skills. I may even be able to teach more classes. Could this be the balance I'm looking for?

Trust in the process.
Have patience, keep up the aaahh... 
Oh and you must connect with the right set of balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls