Friday, December 3, 2010

2 months!

I love my Thursday regulars (and Jon's Tuesday regulars too!) We have begun to welcome the joyfulness in the midst of the seemingly serious breathing...Thank goodness!

Last Thursday, I introduced my students to each other and I hope they realize that this personal journey is made more beautiful when they meet the bright lights who share the journey with them. Life is a beautiful, magical black night This practice is the path of pulsating stars and while there is something so romantic about that first lone wishing star, there is nothing like a gazillion bright stars bedazzling us against a clear black sky.

It has been 2 months since I've been officially teaching at Yoga Manila Ortigas and I've relished every moment. The impeccable timing, the synchroncities of my life has brought me this.

Tomorrow, I will be with the senior teachers for a workshop with Paul - Yoga and the Anatomy of  Breathing.  http://yogamanila.com/anatomy-of-breathing.php

More to learn, more to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls