Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Thinking on my Feet

My thoughts today are on healing (yet again). With my Piscean Sun Sign and my Aquarian Moon Sign, I am told by various books and websites that my feet and ankles are vulnerable. I did not pay too much attention to that until last week. For days, it has been difficult to be on Samastithi as it is with one sprained ankle. The amazing thing to rediscover and reflect on during days these days is the body's immense capacity to heal. It never ceases to amaze me. Bones and sinew and muscles and skin can break and tear and swell and scar but ultimately, it can heal. It is a gift to be ensconced in such a strong, resilient shell with which we can experience life...

Tonight, I was able to go back on the mat. My ankle, I believe, is almost completely healed. I attribute this to Reiki, Sabai oil and nightly elevation. Reiki is such a powerful gift and I am inspired to go for the next level. That's the plan for August when I go back to YT. I am looking forward to a two-week retreat on Gita and chanting and asana and pranayama. It's going to happen, I know. The subtle shifts are happening.

This year, there is one thing I would like to start...I know I am waiting for something. I'm just not sure what it is. May the intention be blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls