Sunday, October 18, 2015

Re-mix

After over a year, I am back in the shala, back in Arne's class and I am so very happy.

In a magical turn of events, I find myself in Manila in my annual yoga retreat. I had hoped to be in Bali but circumstances have kept me here. I was devastated for a few minutes learning I could not leave. Two minutes later, saw this post.



Now, I could not be happier.

I have a handful of teachers who have grown with me over years of practice. Arne is one of them. I am so glad to be home in our Yoga Manila shala. 

This is Arne "re-mixed" and we had a beautiful long talk about it. Same, same yet different. I know what he means.

Our practice is a process and what we show, what is seen or heard are snap shots, point in time perspectives . What we are, what we teach, what we receive is a flow. What we give flows, too. We change, we gather experience, and here we are, not quite the same. 

Tat Tvam Asi.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Lotus Pond

Singing Bowls